What psychological tricks and hacks are useful to know? by Dhara Maradia
Answer by Dhara Maradia:
- If someone gives you an unsatisfactory answer to a question, stay quiet and keep eye contact and they’ll usually feel pressured to keep talking and reveal more.
- If you feel someone is looking at you, try yawning and look around. If they yawn, you know they were looking at you.
- The best moments of the life, don't make it to social media.
- If you want people to take you seriously, tell them your parents have taught you that.
- If you want your friend to carry something, just keep talking to them while handing them the bag. Most people will automatically take the bag without thinking.
- People’s feet are often an insight into what they’re thinking.
- Have a makeover after end of relationship. And show off the new you.
- Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow.-Caroline Myss
- Pretending not to care is the habit of someone who generally cares the most.
- The truth will never be more painful than discovering a lie.
*** 6.1 k!! thank you so much.. I am just too tempted to add more.. This is probably the only answer I enjoyed sharing..
Special thank you to, , , , , , , , for sharing. really appreciate it.
- Writing down negative thoughts and tossing them in a trash can is a psychological trick to improve your mood.
- Being unable to get someone off your mind indicates that you are also on that person's mind.
- Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
- If someone cant cry, he/she is weak.
- Your favorite song is probably favorite because you associate with an emotional event of your life.
- The person on your mind while you're unable to sleep is usually the person responsible for your happiness, pain or both.
- You appear more attractive to the other person when you make them smile or laugh.
- Women are likely to ask questions to things that they already know answers to. Be honest.
- The two most effective treatments for battling depression are exercise and spending time with the pets.
- When your mood goes from happy to sad, most of the time; its because you're missing someone.
- Memories that are triggered by scent have some of the strongest emotional connections and appear more intensely then any other memory triggers.
- The reason reverse psychology works, it because people don't like being told what to do.
- When person cries and the first drop comes out of the right eye, its Happiness. Left eyes is pain. But both indicate frustration.
**8.1k!! I am so happy, you guys liked this answer so much. I shared something that I have learnt in past few years, never thought everyone would love this so much. I really appreciate everyone enjoy this as much as I enjoy sharing!! Thank you soo much.