What are some 'fun facts' about Indians and Indian Mentality? by Kaustav Das
Answer by Kaustav Das:
Here are some mind blowing fun facts about Indians and their mentality –
- Mathematics may not teach us How to Add Love or How to Minus Hate But, It gives us reason to hope that,"Every Problem has a Solution".
- That mentality: *reading the salad section on the menu* Waiter: "Ready to order, sir?" "Yeah one butter chicken. Two garlic naans. And 2 gulaab jamuns." :p
- Awesome Trolls-
- Irritating questions on quora:
- Family Contact Names-
has written a fabulous answer …. shear classy.
- Google search history: 'calories in potato chips', 'calories in fried chicken', 'calories in seekh kebab', 'least painful way to die'.
- Awesome teachers-
- 37.58 kmph – Usain Bolt
- 409 kmph – Bugatti Veyron
- 9892 kmph – speed of chalk thrown by a teacher at the kid on the last bench
- Leonardo Di Caprio never died in Titanic. Last scene: him going underwater. 1st Scene in Inception: him waking up on a beach!
- Beggar: "Allah ke naam pe de de bhookh lagi hai"
- YouTuber: "Yeh lo 10 Rs. please make sure you like, comment, and subscribe to our channel"
- Two Friends Are Talking… I've Facebook,Twitter,Google+,Yahoo,Msn,Skype & GTalk.- Dude, Do u've A Life…? – OMG! No! Send Me The Link…
- Scientists: "An average sperm ejaculation transfers 1.5 terabytes of DNA data–" Reliance: "Bhai ye kuch bhi nai hai, Jio ke data plan dekh"
- This only happens in INDIA. 🙂
- In india, A relationship without trust is like a cellphone with no service & what people do with a cellphone with no service? they just play games 😦
- Humble request : Dear Smartphone Makers, Stop improving the phones and updating them! Work on making the batteries better!
- Fifty Shades of Grey is romantic only because the guy is a billionaire. If he was from Delhi, it would be a Crime Patrol episode.
- When your answer goes viral so you can't stop checking your notifications.
- The great Indian way: Having 50 tabs open And not knowing which one That damn music is coming from!!
- I am surprised so many Indians are taking over as heads of Global organisations without chewing Rajnigandha Paan Masala.
- When you're done eating at the wedding but parents say will leave in a while.
- These Thoughts : Did an online recharge. Got 3 Rupees cashback. Now I'm a little worried because if I keep doing this itna saara paisa main rakhoonga kahaan…..
- In INDIA, Exams should be given on either Facebook or on phone instead of sheets,Because Today's students have more typing speed than writing speed.
- When you are used to of Travelling in Mumbai Local.
- Phone on silent. 10 missed calls. Turns volume to loudest. Nobody calls all day!!
- TITANIC: The great Indian version.
- Highlights of school life: 5th grade: moved from pencils to pens, 7th grade: moved from shorts to pants , 11th grade: moved from 85% to 42%
- Internet: "If you scream for 8 years, you produce energy to heat one cup of coffee." Sunny Deol: "BALWANT RAI KE K– o coffee garam ho gayi"
- Boy : U're singing very beautifully Girl : Thanks but i'm just a Bathroom singer! Boy: Then invite me to any of ur live programs!! :p
- As a kid: "Jab mera ghar hoga, there'll be a hidden door. Behind a bookshelf. Like in Scooby Doo" Adult: "Pata nahi khud ka ghar kab hoga"
- Laptop speakers… Too quiet for music, Too loud for porn :p
- We all have that aunty, jo always bss ek hi sawal puchti hai-
“haan beta kitne percent aa gaye?”
- Modern Indian generation: FOOD+INTERNET+MUSIC…. THIS IS LIVING
- The Universal Truth :
- SCHOOL vs COLLEGE: This-
Enough said….cheers….have fun.
EDIT: Thanks guys for such awesome responses . please keep it up dear upvoters ,it means a lot ….thanks again!!