Answer by Mohammad Adil:
I would be like to be PAWN.Because of these reasons :
- It is the weakest piece on board, symbolizes our weakness/childhood.
- "You are star, you are a leader, you have to fight and win battles yourself.You have shown the courage to start on your own but still you are lame pawn." Pawn teaches us to take initiatives, decisions on our own no matter what stands in front of us.
- Unlike the other pieces, pawns may not move backwards. Symbolizes never look behind. Life is ahead, play it in front foot.
- Pawns may not jump over an occupied square, Symbolizes to face the problem neither run away nor to take another way.
- Pawns on adjacent files can support each other in attack and defense, Symbolizes the care we do to our surrounding.
- A pawn that advances all the way to the opposite side of the board (the opposing player's first rank) isto another piece of that player's choice: a queen, rook, bishop, or knight of the same color, It symbolizes our success in life. What we wanted to achieve is achieved in life.The pawn is the soul of chess. … the Pawns. They are the very Life of the Game. They alone form the Attack and the Defense; on their good or bad Situation depends the Gain or Loss of the Party.